During the Covid-19 Pandemic, ParLUGment members participated in a series of virtual events as a way to stay connected during the lockdown. If you feel inspired by a particular challenge or submission, we encourage you to grab some bricks and start building!
Pimp My Moose Challenge (December 2020)
- build a scene depicting activities one can participate in over the holidays/ winter - keep in mind health and safety restrictions due to COVID
- bonus points if you include a likeness to Dr. Tam, Canada's Chief Public Health Officer, in your build
- deadline: ongoing
Next Project: LUGBULK has arrived!!!!
- the build must incorporate elements from your Lugbulk order
- if you did not take part this year, no worries, use something from a previous lugbulk, or take inspiration from this year's order. Considering baseplates were included, that should be easy.
- anything goes, be creative and have fun.
- deadline: July 31, 2021
Upcoming Challenge: Pass the GBC ball
You have seen #passthebrick. Now it's time for #passthegbc.
- film a ball entering your gbc builds.
- follow it from gbc to gbc and as it passes to the next person.
- submit your video so we can string them all together.
- deadline for submissions: August 28, 2020
by Cameron S.
Fortress... of Physical Distancing
by Sue G.